– A menu will appear in which we'll have to click on the option “App”.
– Another menu will appear where we will be asked to reboot the device.
How to upgrade SF-HANDHELD-160T05-E's firmware
– Insert the SD card with the installation file only.
– With the device turned off, press the trigger, the “SET” button and the “ON” button at the same time.
– An update progress screen will appear. After the process is successfully completed, the device will be able to be turned on again.
Failure to connect SF-HANDHELD-160T05 via USB to PC
If, while trying to connect the camera to the PC by USB, we get a feedback showing a “failed to connect” message, the first thing to check is that the USB port of the computer is not a 3.0 one, since the device does not support this type of USB version.