Have ready the following:
- Networked Computer
- SD card (Micro SD card)
- SD card reader
- Format the SD card to FAT32 (file system) via the card reader first.
- Download the attached firmware (Please check the device model before download, the device model at the bottom of the device).
- Copy the firmware file to the root of the SD card, then unzip the file.
- Safely remove the card reader from the PC, inserting the SD card into the smart security camera, then power it on and the camera will start updating automatically, the whole process may take 3-5 minutes.
- The camera will prompt the upgrade to complete and you can reset up the camera.
Caution: During the update process, DO NOT CUT OFF POWER TO THE DEVICE, AS THE CAMERA WILL CRASH IF POWER IS CUT OFF.
More questions about Blurams and products, please feel free to contact us.
Our Website: https://www.blurams.com/
Note: The attached firmware is the newest version.